Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wish List...

...Seriously. One of my runner buddies just got this and I love it!!


 trying to talk Christie into these...
need new shoes like nobodies business...


New road dog. this guy would be perfect because if I get tired I can just hop on and ride him a couple miles...


Getting our entire house packed up today for our annual Cannon Beach trip! We're stopping at Christies for a night, and we'll get to do our long run together on Saturday! It's the first time we get to run together and I'm so excited :) ...although speedy is faster than I am, so I'm going to have to throw a few extra shock bloks into the water belt...
We're running one of C's courses, and apparently there's a Starbucks at the end (she knows what I like!) Totally stoked (yes, stoked) to run in P-town with my girl!

-Sarah




1 comment:

Christie Wilson said...

Road dog!!! Can't stop laughing! If you find one will you ask if he has a cute brother for me? ;)