Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting to the Details

Here's what we've been working on this week:
  • Our shirts. Let me just say they're probably the coolest shirts you've ever seen. HOWEVER, Christie ordered hers first, and apparently we ordered a teensy bit too small... So, if you love them as much as we do there may be a size Small up for sale :)
  • (Sarah) has been working on our "packet pickup" and "on our way to the race" play lists. :) :) :) Yes, its important. And yes, Pat is already dreading rolling down the street in Christie and Josh's parent-mobile to "Low" by Flo-Rida :)
  • Got some new shoes!!

Saucony Grid Cohesion 4! LOVE 'EM!

  • But, I think the main thing we've been doing this week is chilling! I have been a little lazy! I was so sore after that 22 miler that I really gave my body a break! Maybe not what a coach or running veteran would recommend, but it seemed like what my body needed!
Hope you guys have a wonderful Saturday!
OHHH!! One other detail I need is SONGS!! For our traveling play lists, and for my running play list!
Suggestions??!!?? I'd love to hear what you run to!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I enjoy listening to Hillsong Praise and Worship when I run. It revitalizes me to just praise God when I run.

Christie Wilson said...

I LOVE your new shoes!!! And our shirts really ARE the coolest. So excited to get dressed that morning! :)