Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable." -Socrates

I've found a bunch of inspirational quotes that I'm LOVING :)
Thought I'd share...
  • "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." Neale Donald Walsch
  • "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
  • "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."
  • "It never gets easier. You just get better."
  • "A year from now you will wish you started today."
So thankful for the people in my life who have pushed me through this and made me run when I didn't want to. I'm finishing strong!
-Sarah

4 comments:

Christie Wilson said...

LOVE everyone of these. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Sarah & Christie said...

Every one, I mean. :)

christa said...

I love them. Borrowing one for my fb status today:)

Francoise Weeks said...

Fabulous quotes!